Team Assignment 2: Rapid Production
Due Date: Sunday, Oct 16 – 11:59:59 PM
Submission Details: Submit on \\randon > dfs > classes > 2016_semester_3 > visualstory > Assignments > Team Assignment 2 > Team Name
- Produce a 3-4 minute video using the following guidelines and lessons learned to date.
Two rules of this assignment:
- Your main character must change from the beginning of the story to the end of the story
- A main character always changes in some way. This change doesn’t have to be an outward change. Nor does it need to be a 180-degree shift in personality, belief system or moral code. The change can be subtle. But there must be a change
- Do not kill your main character.
- It’s just way too easy to kill off a main character if you don’t know what else to do. Keeping your main character alive makes things more interesting in confronting conflicts, inventing solutions and avoiding easy endings.
Pick a main character and a conflict. Let them lead you into a story.
– Person needs protection
– Friend who is a nuisance
– Person who doesn’t feel attractive enough
– Object of a crush
– Mysterious stranger
– What is that smell?
– Where is everyone?
– The last one
– Car won’t start
– Nobody is watching
– Shouldn’t have touched it
– Long walk with an old friend
– Note on windshield