Team Assignment 2: Rapid Production
Due Date: Monday, Oct 16 – 11:59:59 PM
Submission Details: Submit on \\randon > dfs > classes > 2017_semester_3 > visualstory > Assignments > Team > 2 > Team Name
- Produce a 3-4 minute video using the following guidelines and lessons learned to date.
Two rules of this assignment:
- Your main character must change from the beginning of the story to the end of the story
- A main character always changes in some way. This change doesn’t have to be an outward change. Nor does it need to be a 180-degree shift in personality, belief system or moral code. The change can be subtle. But there must be a change
- Do not kill your main character.
- It’s just way too easy to kill off a main character if you don’t know what else to do. Keeping your main character alive makes things more interesting in confronting conflicts, inventing solutions and avoiding easy endings.
Pick a main character and a conflict. Let them lead you into a story.
- Person needs protection
- Friend who is a nuisance
- Person who doesn’t feel attractive enough
- Object of a crush
- Mysterious stranger
- What is that smell?
- Where is everyone?
- The last one
- Car won’t start
- Nobody is watching
- Shouldn’t have touched it
- Long walk with an old friend
- Note on windshield