Team Assignment 2: Rapid Production
Due Date: Sunday, Oct 14 – 11:59:59 PM
Submission Details: Submit on \\randon > dfs > classes > 2018_semester_3 > visualstory > Assignments > Team > 2 > Team Name
- Produce a 3-4 minute video using the following guidelines and lessons learned to date.
Two rules of this assignment:
1. Your main character must change from the beginning of the story to the end of the story
- A main character always changes in some way. This change can be subtle or drastic. The more subtle it is the more dramatic it may be, the more drastic the more comedic or over-the-top it will be. But there must be a change.
2. Do not kill your main character.
- It’s just way too easy to kill off a main character if you don’t know what else to do. Keeping your main character alive makes things more interesting in confronting conflicts and inventing solutions. Avoiding easy endings.
Pick a main character and a conflict. Let them lead you into a story.
- Person needs protection
- Person who doesn’t get the hint
- Person who doesn’t feel attractive enough
- Object of a crush
- What is that smell?
- Where is everyone?
- The last one
- Car won’t start
- Nobody is watching
- Shouldn’t have touched it
- Long walk with an old friend
- Note on windshield